Thank you for choosing A to Z Event Rentals! We have prepared this form in hopes to make your rental as smooth as possible! We are very flexible if you need special arrangements outside of what is listed below, but we kindly request that you make us aware of special arrangements as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in additional charges as defined in the Rental Agreement form.
- We require a 50% deposit to reserve all orders. Order is not reserved until deposit is received. Except tents, deposits are fully refundable up to 60 days before the event. Cancellation within 60 days of your event date results in forfeiture of the deposit. Tent deposits are nonrefundable.
- Please review our Rental Agreement linked in your order notes. You will be required to sign this form at delivery. If you will not be present at the delivery, you may print, sign, and return this form ahead of time via mail or email.
Order Adjustments and Final Balance
- We fully understand that your final numbers could change as your event date approaches. We are happy to adjust final counts for your order. Please make all final changes no later than the Friday one week before your event. This is the day the final balance is due. Decreases to tent sizes may be possible if availability allows. Tent sizing should be finalized the Monday the week prior to your event.
- Your final balance will reflect any changes to your order as long as they are received by the final balance due date as described above. For example, if you reserve 150 chairs, and then change that to 100 chairs before the final balance due date, you will only pay for 100 chairs.
- We are happy to accommodate last minute additions to your order as long as availability allows, up to 24 hours before your delivery.
- The final balance is due the Friday one week before your event. Cancellations after the final balance due date result in forfeiture of the balance.
- We are happy to deliver your items at a time that is convenient to you, up to two days prior to your event date. We ask that you provide proper shelter from the elements for items that are being left outside for several days (example, under a tent, in a garage, etc), especially for wood items.
- -Generally, delivery times are scheduled with you the week before your event. If you have a specific delivery time or day in mind please let us know as early as possible so we can accommodate your requests. If your event is being held at a venue, we can coordinate directly with your venue contact person if this is easier for you.
- Items will be delivered to street level, inside if required. If your items will need to be delivered anywhere but the ground floor, please let us know. There is a small surcharge for special delivery arrangements in order to pay our staff for the extra time required, but we try to keep these rates very reasonable. Failure to notify us about special delivery circumstances ahead of time will result in items being delivered to the ground floor so as not to inconvenience other customers who are waiting for us.
- Unless set up service is selected, the following items will be delivered and stacked or leaned for you to set up: folding chairs, folding tables, cocktail tables, linens, chargers. Set up service can be added to your order for $0.50 per item if desired.
- For all events, our staff will set up the following items: Chiavari chairs and cushions, dance floors, farmhouse tables. Please provide us with a set up diagram or have someone present to direct the staff about where to set these items up.
At Pick Up
- Unless tear down service is elected, please fold up any folding chairs and folding tables and stack or lean them as they were left for you. Remove and shake off linens and place them in a trash bag near your other items. If linens came on hangers, please leave hangers with the linen bag. Tear down service can be added to your order for $0.50 per item (please request ahead of time).
- For farmhouse tables, dance floors and Chiavari chairs, our staff will handle the break down. We do ask that you check farmhouse tables for spills and wipe up any liquid so they do not sit wet and become damaged.
- Pick up times are less specific than delivery times. If your items must be removed by a certain time we are happy to accommodate that. We request that you let us know about this as soon as possible. If we aren’t given a specific pick up time, our staff will pick up your items 1-2 days after your event. For events held at a specific venue, we are happy to coordinate the pick up time with the venue contact person if you provide their phone number to us. For events held at private residences, you can simply leave the items somewhere accessible to us and our staff will pick them up. If you would like a specific pick up time we are happy to schedule that with you.
- Please count your items to be sure that they are all present and accounted for. Missing items will result in replacement fees.
Store Pick Up/ Drop Off Clients
- Items may be picked up as early as two days before your event.
- ALL pick up times are by appointment and need to be scheduled with us ahead of time. This ensures your order is ready for you and provides a smooth pick up experience.
- After hours and weekend appointments are available at no extra cost to accommodate your schedule.
- Return times are also by appointment and should be scheduled with us before your event.