Website A to Z Event Rental
General Labor, Part Time
If you’re searching for an active job in a fun work environment, we would love to hear from you! This position is perfect for students and adults seeking part time work. Our season generally runs from April to October. Several General Labor positions currently available!
The right candidate is looking for active seasonal work in an outdoor environment, assisting with delivering event equipment. You’ll be part of a team bringing a smile to our couples’ faces as you assist with tent set ups, help with chair layouts, or work as a team to bring a party lounge to life. Most jobs are in the immediate South Central Pennsylvania area, but occasional longer distance events may happen. You’ll work as a member of our very small family owned team, where we will value your contribution and help you grow your career. No driving responsibilities are required for this position, but your willingness to perform some deliveries can be considered.
- Assist drivers in loading and unloading basic event equipment, including but not limited to tables, chairs, tents, lounge furniture, decorations, dance flooring etc. Set up required for some items.
- Working as part of a team to install and remove party tents, assist with the set up wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Equipment cleaning and maintenance duties
- Hours vary, please contact us to discuss your availability, all shifts currently have openings
- Ability to individually lift 25 lbs, and team lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills when speaking with our clients.
- Must be comfortable working outside in the elements
- Students welcome to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to AtoZEventRentals@gmail.com