Website A to Z Event Rentals
Rental Cleaning Positions
If you’re searching for an laid back evening job in an informal setting, this job is a great fit for you! Our cleaning staff help us maintain our rental items, like chairs and tables, to keep our clients happy! Rentals come back from the weekend’s events and need to be counted, cleaned, and stored for their next use. Our cleaning crew members work as a team to create an enjoyable work environment where items are well maintained!
This is a great position for students and retirees!
- Clean, count and put away rental items from the previous week’s events. Items include but aren’t limited to: chairs, tables, decorations, upholstered furniture and rugs, cushions. We do have a dedicated tabletop cleaning staff, but occasional help with dish room duties may be needed in peak times.
- Pulling and staging orders along side the warehouse manager for the next day’s orders
- Hours are flexible, but generally run between 3-7 Monday through Friday, with some weekend hours available.
- Ability to individually lift 25 lbs, and team lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well with other members of our team
- Organizational skills
- Reliability a must! Schedule is flexible and can be worked around sports, clubs, and other commitments as long as we know when you are available at time of hire.
To apply for this job email your details to AtoZEventRentals@gmail.com